Welcome to the enchanting world of winter squash!
Let’s celebrate these hardy vegetables – a delicious kaleidoscope of flavours and textures.
From the sweet butternut squash to the earthy acorn squash, the unique texture of spaghetti squash and the smooth delicata, the delightful range of winter squash is yours to explore and savour.
This book shows you how to select, store and serve these treasures along with a collection of 23 savoury and 11 sweet recipes to tantalize your taste buds and spark your culinary creativity.
What you get
Sneak a Peek inside…
Squash your fears!
What others are saying:
Expert help, anytime.
I’m so excited to share this cookbook with you. I know you’ll love it.
Chatting with readers and answering questions is truly one of my favourite things.
Connect with me on social media or send me an email.
Got questions? Let me know.
Squeamish about squash? You won’t be anymore
This guide is for you if you…
- want to know what to do with squash
- grow squash and want to store and preserve it for the year
- need new recipes and flavour inspiration for using squash
- love cooking from scratch with fresh, seasonal ingredients
- want to feel confident using winter squash
Get practical tips on…
- how to identify different varieties of winter squash
- how to substitute squash in different recipes
- how to select the most flavourful & fresh squash
- storing and preserving squash
- how to cut these big awkward fellas
- how to solve all your squash FAQs
Bonus: hands-on video tutorial links included.
A Word about Your Author
Getty is a Professional Home Economist and educator who has been writing, teaching and blogging about food since 2012.
Her fun, practical, everyday approach makes her recipes easy to understand and use. She is a frequent TV and radio guest sharing her tips and recipes using fresh, seasonal ingredients. And best of all, she’s always available for questions.